Friday 22 May 2009

Linux

Just when I thought there wasn’t enough time in the day, I’ve started to learn Linux.
I think I’ve got common sense and can workout how to get most things working, but ubuntu Linux is slowly driving me mad.

Trying to set up SSH remote terminal service which is set up wrong by default, because I have to log in before I can log in remotely, So will have to find a way to fix it

Linux is getting better from the days I last used it, but I don’t think it will become mainstream until it is as easy as windows to administrate.

Ubuntu`s idea on not been able to use root access is confusing to me.
Having to use sudo for every command may be secure, But it is not what I would call user friendly.

I found the right song for a new Linux users “JEM , god give me strength”

No comments:

Post a Comment